How’s Your A/C Feeling?
It’s probably time for an A/C Tune Up.
Our A/C Tune-Up will ensure your system is operating at its peak level of performance. Regular maintenance will prolong the life of your cooling and heating system by several years. A Comfort Control licensed technician will inspect and maintain your system BEFORE there’s a problem. Saving your comfort and your money.
Your A/C Tune Includes:
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Clean existing air filter (as needed)
- Inspect air handler cabinet and insulation in cabinet
- Inspect and sanitize indoor coil
- Condensate Drain – flush and clean drain line and drain pan
- Inspect Condenser Coil and clean dirt, leaves, and debris from inside well
- Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blades
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect duct work for energy loss and adjust air flow
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage & volt draw & wiring connections
- Check heating operation
- Provide detailed report of findings and recommendations
Get your A/C Tune Up for just $63.